Covid-19 Passenger Update
10 September 2021
Dear Valued Customers,
Firstly, thank you for your patience and support. To continue to keep you and our staff safe, we need your support to carry on!
Please observe the following;
– Maintain two metres whilst standing at the bus stop
– If possible, please wear a face covering
– Sanitise your hands
– If possible please use contactless payment or have the correct fare ready for your driver
When you board:
– Please refrain from eating or drinking
– Follow tissue hygiene if coughing and sneezing
When you leave:
– Sound the bell to alert the driver that you are approaching your stop
– Remain seated until the vehicle comes to a stop
– Take all your belongings with you, this reduces handling of any lost property or rubbish / ticket
Our vehicles are receiving regular cleaning whilst out on the road.
Our offices are open Monday – Friday 08:00 to 17:00 if you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please let friends or family (who do not have access to social media) know about our updates.