Dumfries and Galloway Public Transport Timetables
- Posted on : 18th December 2017
The December 2017 edition of the Dumfries and Galloway Public Transport Timetables has been published!
Our drivers will have them on the buses as of tomorrow, the 19th of December, or you can pop in to our Lockerbie Depot to collect your timetable!
Houston’s Hopper Tickets
- Posted on : 11th December 2017
Introducing the new Houston’s Hopper Tickets!
As of today, Monday the 11th of December 2017, Houstons are now selling Houston’s Hopper Tickets. These tickets allow you unlimited journies for one week from the date of purchase.
The Dumfries Town Hopper covers Locharbriggs, Georgetown, Lochside, Lincluden, Troqueer and The New Hospital.
The Dumfries and Galloway Bus Hopper covers all of Houston’s Coaches services which operate throughout Dumfries and Galloway ( 103, 104, 110, 111, 124, 115, 117, 202, 236, 372, 372a, 381, 383, 385, 431, 503, 505, 512, 520 and the 521)
The Dumfries Town Hopper is £11, and the Dumfries and Galloway Hopper is £21.
These are available to buy as of today from the drivers!
111 Dumfries Town Centre to New Hospital route
- Posted on : 29th November 2017
We have received a few concerns and enquiries regarding our new 111 service. So we would just like to clarify a few things;
– This morning Dumfries and Galloway Council have confirmed that the stagecoach tickets to be accepted on our 111 service are; card megariders, paper megariders and day riders. If anything changes we will be updating our website, facebook page and putting posters on our buses to update the public.
– The megariders etc can be used by any member of the public – not just staff at the hospital.
– The timetable has been issued by Dumfries and Galloway Council. We are running to the times that the council have given us. We are unable to change any of the times – if you feel this is an issue then you need to address this with Dumfries and Galloway Council.
– We have been working with our artwork designer to design A5 copies of the 111 timetable to give out to the public. These timetables will hopefully be with us by the end of this week.